Monday 31 August 2009

Monday, 31 August 2009

Been trying to work out how to put links of other blogs I've found useful on my blog but can't work out how to do it.  I'll have another go tomorrow cos I'm getting cross now!  This weekend has gone so quickly - got to go back to work tomorrow - I don't believe it!  I must make another card today. 
This is a Christmas card I made the other week.  I have discovered these lovely stamps from Whiff of Joy and they are gorgeous.  The web site is http://www.whiffofjoy.com/.  The blog is brilliant too http://www.katharina1704.blogspot/  with some wonderful cards and samples. 

I copied the design straight from the web site because I thought it was so gorgeous.  Now I shall try other ideas.
Last year I went to Australia to visit my son and discovered a wonderful craftshop which sold Kaiser products.  I brought back several free magazines and everyone at the crafting crop I go to back home went absolutely mad with the papers and joined up on the website.  Thanks to logging onto Lynn's blog I found the link to the Kaiser blog:
.  It said to copy and paste this link onto your blog, so I have but I don't think this is right!!  Hey ho - what am I like but I can't do it!  The blog address is: www.kaisercraft.net/blog - that seems so much easier!  Anyway apologies if I've inadvertently done something wrong!
See you later
Liz xxx

3 comments:

Linda said...

My, you have been a busy bee.
This looked even better IRL.
x

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll now. Great stuff

liz said...

Thank you guys. xxx