Friday 25 September 2009

Friday, 25 September, 2009

Here I am at work. No.2 son has 'borrowed' the car to get some furniture from Ikea so I'm stuck here til he collects me! He's promised he'll be back before 5pm but we'll see!! Everytime my kids do this to me I vow it'll be the last time, but you can't say no really can you?
For my 60th birthday in January my daughter bought me tickets to see Cliff Richard at the O2 on Monday! I've never been to a live concert in my life so now's as good as any, isn't it? I'm just a bit concerned as to how good it'll be - for goodness sake he's nearly 70!! I can't believe my first concert is to see a 70-year old singer!! Anyway he's always been an idol of mine, so we'll see. I'll let you know what it was like. I might even get some pictures and I'll bore everyone with them!
I'll be back later xx

4 comments:

Jillybean said...

He's nearly 70??? Well you will both have something in common then lol
I am sure that you will enjoy your evening.

Linda said...

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time. I've seen him 4-5 times in the past and he was fantastic - sooo much energy.
Enjoy :)

liz said...

Jill you are soooo evil!! Cheek. Actually both you and Linda were right. He was brilliant, and so were the Shadows. Where on earth do they get the energy!!

Linda said...

Robert says he's an Alien which is why he doesnt age, just like Lulu!