Monday 14 September 2009

I'm back from Debden

Had a wonderful time - it just went too quickly. Was quite productive - made the two ordered cards that had been requested and made a further 5 little cards. Here's a couple of them:



This one was using the Edwardian Lady CD and used a really pretty punch I borrowed from Tara at Debden (thank you Tara).  I fell in love with this punch.  Must try and buy it.  Was pleased with the card - it looks so delicate.
This one is very similar to the above one but is using the Jayne Netley CD which I got from Joanna Sheen.  This is another classic CD with wonderful flowers and animals on which can be used over and over again.  Also that punch again!
I'll just find one more picture so there are some different ones:
Again this is using the Edwardian Lady CD, both the pictures and backing paper.  Really lovely.
Right I'm off to do more crafting.  Supposed to be cleaning the house cos my son's coming over from Australia to stay for a few days on Friday.  I've got as far as vacuuming downstairs and my bedroom.  The room he'll be staying in at the moment is an absolute tip as its where my grand-daughters play and you can't get in it!  I keep looking at it, but just don't know where to start.  I'd much rather do my crafting!!
Byee! x

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Liz,

Did you enjoy your Debden w/e?

Linda

Lynn said...

Love the cards. Hope Debden was good, catch up next weekend.