Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday, 6 September, 2009

Hi everyone
Hope you're all doing OK.  I do like weekends, I can do just what I want, lucky me!  I've spoken to my son in Australia and saw the grandchildren in the bath via Skype.  It is so lovely being able to keep in touch with them.  My son is coming over for a few days the week after next - just by himself, but it'll be lovely to see him and my other children and grandchildren can meet up with him too.
Had a good time both on Friday night with my friends and then yesterday cropping.  I didn't make as many cards as I wanted but I sold some instead, which I didn't expect, and have some orders so I've really got to pull my socks up and get crafting.

This is the first card I sold.  Its from the Crafter's Companion Popcorn the Bear Men's CD and I used the decoupage sheet and backing paper too.  I have to say I wasn't all that impressed with the CD but did a couple of samples, because I didn't want to waste my money.  My friend who bought it has just emailed to say her partner has taken the card for his daughter and so would I make her some more!!  So I've changed my mind about the CD now.

I have also made some Christmas cards and I've got an order for a couple of those.  One is for the card I showed the other day with the little people throwing snowballs etc.  The other one is this one, again made from the Cute Companions Christmas stamps and CD
I do love these stamps and little  people, as you can probably guess!
computer is playing up and keeps freezing so I'm going to submit this and close down and try again.
Byee xx

No comments: