Tuesday 27 October 2009

Christmas card workshop

Hello
I've just finished this card off tonight.  This is one of the class cards we did at the Workshop I went to on Sunday.  It is a 3- card with the sparkling Christmas tree printed off from the Winter Tales CD, then cut out, glittered with Pee Wee crystal and Polar White flower soft,  fixed on the last step with foam pads.  The reindeer is stamped using the Cute Companions Christmas Cheer stamp, painted with H2Os and glittered with Pee Wee glitters fixed on the middle step. The sleigh also stamped from the same stamp set onto red and gold mirror board using gold embossing powder and glittered crystal glitter again.  The background is a paper from the same CD.  The whole card is then put into a 'glass bubble' made from thick acetate.  Very effective, don't you think?



I've got another couple of cards I did at the Workshop to show you but I'll upload those later, so you're not inundated all in one go!!


Byee xx

6 comments:

Linda said...

Really lovely Liz

Anita said...

Beautiful work Liz, I bet its even bettter in the flesh, hope you bring it and any others along to the crop for us to see..xxx

Anonymous said...

That is stunning Liz. As Anita says please bring it along for us to see

liz said...

Thank you all. Yes of course I'll bring them in, hopefully with some more that I've been inspired to do!!! xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Beautiful Card Liz, bet it looks even better irl :)

Lynn said...

his is beautiful, looking forward to seeing the others.