Sunday 17 January 2010

Jill's crop

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Jill's (Cardinal Colours) crop yesterday.  When Wendy and I got there everyone had brought cards for both Wendy and I.  15th was Wendy's birthday and mine is on Tuesday.  We had bought some little cakes and biscuits to share but Jill had bought a beautiful chocolate cake, with candles, and Anita had made her famous raspberry-offee, and that had candles on too!  We really were spoilt.  Thank you to Linda too who gave us both a little box of M & S sweeties!  Very naughty but very nice! 
I haven't opened any of my cards yet - I've a lovely pile of cards waiting for me to open on Tuesday.  I promise I'll post them on here so you can all see what clever people my friends are!
Thank you all again.
xx

4 comments:

Anita said...

It was a lovely day Liz and you totally deserve deserve the cakes and cards, have a smashing day on tuesday Hun...xxxx

liz said...

Thank you Anita, you are very kind. xx

Linda said...

The sweeties were from Lynn too.
Hope you have alovely day.
x

liz said...

Oh thank you both. Didn't realise that! It was very kind xxx