Tuesday 9 February 2010

Hello from Down Under!

Well good day!  Just popped in to say Hi!  I understand the weather is not so good over there.  Oh what a shame.  I am afraid to tell you it's so hot here - 30 yesterday!  Actually its a bit too hot if I was really honest.  Having a great time though - everyone thoroughly enjoying themselves.  Children really getting on well, which is very lucky.
Really just popped in to say I've been to scrapping shop - was a bit disappointed this time - no free magazines.  Quite a lot of Kaiser papers though - but too many to take pictures of.  If you look on the Kaiser web site and choose the names of papers etc I should be able to get them for you though.  They're $1.70 a sheet which I suppose is about one pound sterling.  Anyway let me know if you'd like me to look for anything special.
Off to Sydney tomorrow for a few days - staying at Manley Beach which is just round the corner from Bondai Beach.  I don't think the weather will be so sunny, rain forecast but humidity of about 70!! 
Not so sure how to send through pictures at the moment as this is my son's computer but I shall give it a go when we're not rushing off anywhere.  Going to Melbourne Zoo in about half an hour.  I will load up some pictures sometime, if not from Oz definitely when I get home.
Hope everyone is keeping warm and safe.  Speak soon Byee xxx

7 comments:

Anita said...

LIZ!!!! Hiya my Lovely! So fab to hear from you Hun and so glad you are all having a lovely time, what a bummer about the heat though. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it all. Have a wonderful time at Sydney.
Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

liz said...

Thanks Anita. Will do. Got just 'a few' pictures already!!
xxx

KraftyKaren said...

Lovely to hear from you whilst away - glad you are having a good time.

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Great to hear you are having a ball there :) Fab to see the family......meanwhile we have snowballs here (for a change)

Linda said...

Hi Liz,

Good to hear from you, glad you're having a great time :)
x

Lynn said...

Hi Liz, Lovely to hear from you, from the rain and snow in Kent! Have a great time.

liz said...

Thanks everyone. Any 'wants' for scrapping shop? Hpoing to go this week. (Again !!)
Can't believe will be packing to come home this time next week! xx