Sunday 18 April 2010

Where does the time go ..?

I can't believe its over a week since we went to Debden, Essex.  It was so relaxing - knowing we could do anything we liked (by that I mean crafting, sleeping, eating, walking, nothing!) all weekend with no one to disturb us.  All the others finished lots of layouts and cards;  me? - not so many - but I put in a lot of thinking!!
We were lucky to have the good weather again, so we all did the usual photography walk, Debden is such a lovely place.  I didn't take any pictures of the house itself, some of the others did though.  Me, I took pictures of my favourite stone bench - its so tiny and hidden away - must be very uncomfortable, but I love it.


It's just the right size for children.  Cute. 

We were told they also had some animals in the lower fields so we all trooped off to see.  I got this picture of one of the old sows and also the goat and chickens.  Not brilliant, but not too bad.




Now please believe me, this order is totally coincidental!

Don't you think these are lovely pictures of Jill?  I think she was trying to take photos of Lynn, Linda, Karen and myself but couldn't get the camera to work..  Hence the look of puzzlement!



Debden is a beautfiul place and I can't believe I'm lucky enough to be going again in a few more weeks.  It will be interesting to see how much the flowers and trees have advanced.

We have also booked to go again next year, and I've been allowed to book in too!  I can't have been too bad, can I?

Bye for now.  xx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Wait til I post the photos of the trifle Liz!!!

liz said...

Oh my word Linda, I'd forgotten about the trifle. The camera can lie, honest!!! x