Sunday 21 November 2010

A Scrapbooking Page at last!

Well well, fancy that!  I've done a scrapbook page at last!  I used the Scrapology November template for inspiration - I needed inspiration too.  I really enjoyed myself though. 

I have used the DCWV Baby Girl and Baby Boy papers mainly but a couple of baby pages which I bought in Australia and which don't seem to have brands on.  The pink flower was one I bought from a junk shop and broke up to make a big flower.  The other flowers I had in my flower box.  The font was Ashlyn's Alphabet from the Cricut.  The backgrouind shape I traced from another paper and I used my new punch from EK Success deco scallop.   I finished off using Diamond Stickles on the papers and also on the pink flower.  Oh and a few brads too.





I hope you like it. x





7 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely Liz, gerat that you have taken part in the challenge, but even better that you have found inspiration to scrap. That new punch is lovely too. Cute photos. x

liz said...

Thanks Lynn. x

Anita said...

Super page Liz, such wonderful photos to work with, So pleased you have been inspired to scrap again, keep it up Hun :)
Thanks so much for joining in with us for this months challenge.xxx

Linda said...

Wow Liz, so pleased you found your mojo.
Great photos on a beautiful page!
Thanks for joining in this month :)
Linda
x

liz said...

Thank you Anita and Linda. I did enjoy myself. x

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely page Liz - love all the embellishments

liz said...

Thank you very much Karen. x