Saturday 28 May 2011

Catch up time

Hello I can't believe I haven't blogged for the whole of May!  And I've been busy.  Well I shall bore you all now with a blog every hour or so!!  No perhaps not every hour but there is such a lot of catch up to do.

First of all a card I made for my friend's mum whose birthday was the same day as the Royal Wedding.  I used my Polka Doodles Stamp Doodles and built up the picture and then coloured in with water colours and put Glossy Accents on the house and glittered the dandelion heads.  The frame was made using Marianne die and the paper was from my stash.


Sandie had very kindly invited me to hers for the Royal Wedding with her mother, sister, daughter and grand-daughter as she didn't want me to be on my own!  How nice was that?  She had decorated the house both inside and out. 



Look at the make believe road set Sandie got from the Early Learning Centre - Holly put every single toy she could find along the road to cheer the happy couple in their carriage.  Don't ask why the diver was in the middle - we never did find out!



Right, that's my first bit of news and pictures.  Believe me there's lots more.  Thank you for looking. x

4 comments:

Scrappy~Sarah said...

Gorgeous card. Great pics, will have to be scrapped me thinks :)

Linda said...

Beautiful card Liz, looks like a fun day out too :)

Anita said...

beautiful card Hun and some lovely pics of a great day. Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous cards :)..xx

liz said...

Thank you for your kind comments. x