Thursday 13 December 2012

Part 3


Hello

As promised here is the third of my commissioned cards.


I have done this card before for my grand-daughter in Australia, but it proved so popular I thought I'd do it again.  The card is a double tri-fold card, similar to the first card I showed you.  I am using Crafter's Companion Jayne Nestorenko CD for the decoupage and papers and her various Christmas Cute Companions' stamps. 
 
 
This is the inside picture on the front page, decoupaged and glittered.
 
 

This is the inside picture on the back page, also decoupaged and glittered.



And here are the two insides.  I have used the Memory Box Frostyville Border die, as in my first book, but in silver this time.


This is the inside panel of the card. 

Part 4 to follow!

I hope you like this book.  Thank you for looking. x

 

No comments: