Wednesday 27 February 2013

Maybe my next project?


When I was having my camera sorted out and buying a new battery at the Camera Shop in Hailsham, I went into the Demelza Children's Charity Shop nearby.  In the window was a beautiful cushion which caught my eye - it had 'Home' appliqued on it. 



I was so taken with it I went inside.  Nice, isn't it?  There I found another cushion with 'Love' on it.  I fell in love with it (sorry no pun intended) and bought it.  The lady in shop didn't know who had made them so I can't put a label on them.
 


Isn't it effective?  I would like to have a try at doing something similar.  The letters seem quite easy but I'm sure they're not.  The two flowers are not sewn down all the way round, just under the button, so the petals stand up a bit.  I'll let you know how I get on. x
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: