Wednesday 27 March 2013

Fabulous Shoes!!

Who doesn't like shoes?  Unfortunately at my age and with feet like mine I can't wear the shoes I'd like to. 
 
However, I have bought the Katy Sue CD called 'Fabulous Shoes'!  Oh wow, it is so brilliant.  I have been making cards with it and as soon as I show them to my friends they keep buying them!  I'm not knocking it but I want to send some to my friends too!  Here are the first few I made:
 

The front page of the card is folded back on itselfI and I have used the same patterned paper on the front and different paper on the inside.  I used a circle die to cut out the shoe first.

 
The CD also has some lovely papers to go with the shoes - three different patterned ones and three plain ones.  I've used two patterned ones here.
 
 
Again this is the same style of card but using a different shoe.  Aren't the designs lovely?


 
You can see the different papers here.  The CD doesn't come with actual inserts but I just added a plain piece of white card and punched a small circle out of the shoe paper to make an embellishment.
 
That's all for now but I can tell you I'll be posting more.  Different ones obviously but I do get a bit more adventureous too with the designs.  I'm quite pleased with them.
 
Thank you for looking.  I hope you like them too.
 
x
 

No comments: