Friday 1 March 2013

Has Spring Sprung?



I always think that when I see the first snowdrops in my garden that Spring must be on its way, even though it still seems a long way away!
 
I've been watching these growing in my garden over the last three weeks and think they're beautiful, aren't they?  Spring can't be too far away, can it?
 
 
 
 
I've been making myself go out for a walk as often as possible.  Last week I decided to go to Hampden Park, a lovely little park not far from me.  It was very chilly but the sun was shining, so off I went.  Lo and behold, I wasn't on my own.  Look at this little chap who kept following me:
 


Coming to have a look at what is going on.


Mmmn this tree looks interesting.


It's no good, I need to have a closer look.


Oh its not that interesting, after all!

 
I'm off to find something to eat!   x

No comments: