Tuesday 5 March 2013

Very easy card


As I may have said I  have bought the Crafters' Companion Angelica stamps and CD.  I decided to make one of their 'Card Companions' which are one of the newish ideas on the Crafters' Companion CDs.  You choose the design you want, and there are quite a few, and then just print.  The whole thing is on one sheet, the card base, topper and embellishments.  I did like this design and thought I'd give it a go. 
 

 
I printed it off onto Crafters' Companion Centura Pearl, cut out the card and embellishments, a plain card from Craftwork Cards, a bit of glue, and 'Bob's your uncle'.  I thought it was quite effective and a very quick card if you're feeling lazy or are in a real hurry.
 
I used the CD for the insert and typed what I wanted in the font I wanted using the verse writer.  All very quick. x
 

No comments: