Sunday 6 September 2015

Kimono

Hello

I bought Marilyn Robertson's beautiful Kimono Papercrafting CD, together with a fan and a peacock die from Crafters Companion a few months ago.  

Both the papers and the dies are really beautiful and I have enjoyed using them very much.  The first card I made was for my daughter and son-in-law on their fifth wedding anniversary.  I do love white on white cards and I felt this worked out very well but I did use a little silver gilding wax.

I used the Diesire A6 Create a Card Daisy Dreams Die and Centura card.





This card was made using papers from the Kimono CD, the Kimono Paper Moon stamp. I used silver embossing powder and decorated it with Liquid Pearls.


I also made the same card but using different backing papers and was surprised at how different the cards looked.  The backing paper was in my stock otherwise everything is the same.



With my last card made using Kimono products I used the lantern embossing folder, paper from the CD and the Butterfly Silk stamp set.  Again I used my watercolour pencils to colour her in.




Thank you for looking

Liz x

No comments: