Thursday 10 September 2015

Presents

Hello

Early on this year I went to a crafting weekend at East Park.  There were 12 of us and the custom has grown up that we all make a little present for everyone there.  I decided to make the tea light and chocolate box which I found on Crafters Companion website under their projects tag.  I'm not very good at coming up with new ideas but I can adapt from other clever people's ideas.


Above is without the bands and below is having added them.  I used Thickers letters.


You can see the tea lights but to the left there is enough room to put in a large bar of chocolate (yum yum!).

I have also made them for Christmas presents as well.  They are ideal for giving as a thank you present or when you don't want to give an actual present but want to give something more than a card.




Thank you for looking.

Liz x

No comments: