Monday 23 November 2015

Birthday Train

Hello again

This is a card I made for my two grand-sons (not at the same time!).  One was in Australia and one was here in England, so no comparing.


I used my favourite lady, Jayne Nestorenko's, stamps.  This time from her Cute Companions range, Playtime.  I love this set of stamps, full of childhood nostalgia.


I stamped all the characters I wanted from the set onto Centura card.  Then I painted them, using my water-colour pencils.  

The tricky bit was cutting them all out as some of the items, especially the train wheels were very fiddly.  I think they came out OK though.


The best bit was placing all the characters in different poses until I was satisfied.  I then used Collall decoupage glue raising them up off the page.

The backing paper comes from the Cute Companions CD from Crafters Companion and the stamp is Woodware Circular Greetings.

I was very pleased with the card.  

Thank you for looking

Liz x

No comments: