Monday 28 December 2015

Another Christmas make


Hello
In previous blogs I mentioned aprons I had made for Christmas for my son's in-law family.  I had already made an apron for my daughter-in-law for her birthday.  That's where I got the idea of making aprons for the rest of her family as they seemed to like hers very much.

Consequently I had to think of something else for her for Christmas.  Sharon from Whoopsiedaisy had just developed this make-up bag and so I thought this would be perfect for her.

I had bought the material from Create and Craft,it was one of six fat quarters.  This seemed perfect as my son and daughter-in-law got engaged at the Eiffel Tower.  The contrast material I used from leftovers from the vintage apron and the inside lining was also from one of the six fat quarters.






I also made the box from Crafters Companion A3 double sided card.

My daughter-in-law seemed delighted with the present and she recognised the significance of the Eiffel Tower.

I enjoyed making this bag and I think I shall be making a few more, thank you Sharon!

Thank you for looking

Liz x

No comments: