Monday 29 February 2016

After Eight/tea bag dispenser

Hello again

I thought I'd show you a box I copied from Crafter's Companion projects.


I used CC's double sided A3 card and made the tube of the box.


I then cut a lid and base and put them together.

At the base of the tube cut a thin strip and punch half a small circle as shown.  Then attach and stick the base to one of the lids.  The other lid becomes the top of the tube which can 
be removed.

The box is then ready to be filled with either tea bags or After Eight mints or something similar.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x

2 comments:

Anita said...

Fab!! Love this idea Liz, especially for the after eights ;) xx

liz said...

Thank you Anita. I had to buy a box of After Eights just to check they fitted! They did. It took the whole box!! x