Monday 11 April 2016

Easter cards


Hello, me again

Sorry I've been missing for a few days, but I've still been making bits and pieces!

I don't send many cards at Easter, but I do like to send one or two.  

This one I sent to my sister-in-law.  It was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I think it came out quite well.

I used Sheena Douglass' A Little Bit Sketchy 'Happiness' stamp and coloured it in using my watercolour pencils.


I matted the card onto gold and then used Crafter's Companion Verity Rose Starlet embossing folder onto black card.  I then rubbed Pebeo gold gilding wax over the embossed area, making it look like sun rays. 


I stamped the whole stamp on the card and then used the corner stamp on the right hand part of the card.

The other cards I made were a lot quicker to make.  I used the Clarity daffodil stamp and again coloured it in with my watercolour pencils.  I used my Crafter's Companion nested circle die and I can't remember where I got the paper from.  I think it was printed from one of the CC CDs, but don't ask me which one!!

I made several of these cards as they were so simple to do.

The Happy Easter stamp I used for all the cards was from Jayne Nestorenko's Cute Companions Romance set.

Thank you for looking.

Liz x


2 comments:

Linda said...

These are beautiful Liz :)

liz said...

I'm not sure about that Linda! but thank you for your kind comment. xxx :))