Friday 10 June 2016

One for the ladies

Hi

Having found the Loralie Art Stamps I must show you this one which I thought was perfect for a lady who loves to shop or party!  This one is called Party Girl, but I think it could be shopping or partying.  The stamps are just that little bit quirky.


Again I used my water colour pencils to colour the stamp and then matted the image onto green card.


I do like my Hougie board which makes it so easy to draw straight lines using it onto Centura card.  It is such an easy background to make and is something different.  I matted  this onto green card again and then popped it onto a plain card.  I added some matching card candy and I was done.


This time the main stamp comes with several smaller stamps  such as flowers, bows and parcels so I added a parcel onto the inside leaf of the card.  I think it makes the card look that little bit special, don't you?

Thank you for looking.

Liz x


No comments: